Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Back From Vacation...

I took advantage of having Thursday and Friday off and also took off yesterday through Wednesday. We spent some great family time with my parents, my brother, and his fiancee at Myrtle Beach (actually, Surfside Beach). My 2-year old remembered going back in the summer and wanted to "build sandcastles." Well, if it wasn't cold it was raining, so that was out of the question. We did have a great time, though, and it was refreshing.

Now, it's time to go back to work Thursday and catch back up. I caught up some today on the Lotus blogs I read. I will admit, though, that I kept up with some news blogs on my BlackBerry. I did ignore a lot of emails that will be waiting until Thursday, though!

Also, I converted my comments to HaloScan. It's more friendly to the administrator, and you shouldn't notice any differences. They also provide RSS feeds to the comments that I may put on here later.

No comments: