Thursday, November 30, 2006

I'm still here...

No worries! I guess it's just a busy time of the year. We're all doing pretty well and I hope to post more frequently. I'm actually working on a series of posts to start on December 14 (I think). We're working on i5/OS upgrades on 3 servers at work. It's only from v5.3 to v5.4 and it's supposed to be easy peasy. Two guys are going to upgrade one of them today.

Not much going on with Domino except for working on some Domino applications. As with most larger SMBs, our users just need functional access to corporate data from the web. We don't need no stinkin' 2.0!! I've come up with a fairly cool template (IMHO) that's integrating Julian's "Google Suggest" for customer lookups (well, we do have some 2.0, eh?) and straight HTML views. I'm incorporating document locking as well.

OK, back to my work on the December series...

Now Playing: "Song of the Redeemed" by Charlie Hall

No comments: