Friday, November 3, 2006

Hotfix Coming for Domino 7.0.2 HTTP Issue

Cliff's Notes: I'm going to load a Domino 7.0.2 hotfix, an STLINKS hotfix, and Sametime 7.5 CF1! Talk about a patched system...

I will (hopefully) be receiving a hotfix tonight for the http issue with Domino 7.0.2. IBM was able to package a fix for the System i today and I'm awaiting an e-mail with information on how to get it.

Meanwhile, after going to 7.0.2 on my cluster and production mail servers IM from Domino Web Access "broke". A couple of weeks ago I received "Hotfix #16" for STLINKS. After upgrading Domino to 7.0.2 I have to reload those files. Basically you have to reload stlinks.jar and stlinks.js and all language files in the '/[Domino Data]/domino/html/sametime/stlinks' directory as well as the STLinksSA.jar file in the location of the executables. On the System i, it is in '/QIBM/ProdData/Lotus/Sametime' directory. The symptoms are that when you send or receive an IM the chat window is blank. I've just loaded this and it's fine.

Also, I will be loading Sametime 7.5 CF1 onto my production IM server. It was fine on my test server (but so was Domino 7.0.2...). At least I can back out of CF1 more easily than 7.0.2! I'm applying it as I post this.

Now Playing: "Shout To The Lord" by Ruben Studdard (Hey, it was in LAUNCHCast's station)

No comments: