Friday, November 3, 2006

Domino 7.0.2 HTTP Issue

I was having some issues yesterday and upgraded to 7.0.2. It cleared up those issues, but now we have run into an issue with an "HTTP crash on Locking handle when creating NMemBlock" (from an SPR). In a nutshell, our production mail server has crashed 8 times today before 12pm. I have disabled my HTTP task and forced all Notes users to our cluster box. I understand that a hotfix does currently exist for platforms other than the System i (just our luck...) and an escalation request has been made to get it expedited for System i.

On a side note, I have been messing with Domino log/console filters today and have cleaned out some of the unnecessary messages coming into our console.

Will let you know how it goes, as always!

Now Playing: "Why Does Love Got to be So Sad?" by Derek And The Dominos

No comments: