Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Our iSeries Session At Lotusphere 2006 (LS06)

The IBM Lotus Domino for IBM iSeries Administration and Performance Best Practices session that Kim Greene and I did went really well. Kim was great to work with, and maybe we can try this again next year with some updated information. If you attended the session, THANK YOU. If you didn't attend (B.E.) just remember that I can now heckle you at your sessions. We were in a fairly small room, but we probably filled around 85% of the seats. Kim and I also enjoyed hanging out with a few of the attendees afterwards answering some questions. This was a really great experience and I would like to thank IBM (especially Rocky's Best Practices team) and Kim for the opportunity to present.

Here is a link to the Color PDF of the presentation. I will also be placing a link on the menu over on the left.

No comments: