Thursday, October 20, 2005

Lotusphere 2006

I'll be staying at Swan this year - a departure from staying at Caribbean Beach or Port Orleans the past 3 years. Looking forward to being "on campus"!

Who else is going?

Also, I may be co-presenting an iSeries session. More on that when it's finalized...

As a side, I've been monitoring my 6.5.4 FP1 server's CPU performance since the beginning of the month. I have found that my average total CPU utilization has been 47.54% and average mail DPAR's CPU utilization has been 20.96%. That leaves the other 27% to my Application and IM servers and any system resources.

4 comments:

anonyman said...

I'll be there Chris - for the 4th year in a row at Port Orleans, but at least I know the lay of the land and stuff :)

I'll have to look you up, are you going to be at ESPN Saturday night?

Chris Whisonant said...

Port Orleans is nice - the wife and I stayed there back in 2003 and then two weeks later I was back for my first Sphere. Oh, and 9 months later we were blessed with our little Disney souvenier... =)

Is there any sign-up for ESPN or anything like that? My manager and I will probably be driving down on Saturday, so we may show up there.

David Jones said...

Nice. You'll like the Swan if only because of the extra sleep you can get before going to breakfast in the mornings. =)

An iSeries session would be nice, especially if it gives me some useful information.

Chris Whisonant said...

I hear ya David. We generally eat at the hotel we stay at instead of the Sphere breakfast because of that.

I'm looking forward to hopefully co-presenting the session. The only iSeries session I could find last year ended up being mostly sales-oriented and didn't do much for me... I will keep you all informed on the session.