Thursday, October 26, 2006

Two Funny Comments This Week

I'm not sure what's going on here, but there have been two funny comments at my site this past week.

First was Ben who posted the following in the NSFBufferPool thread:
Now there is a sentence that will likely never cross my lips (or keyboard) except as a quote: "The other week I decided to check into my NSF Buffer Pool settings" Ahh, there are days I'm really glad I'm not an administrator. I'm glad that you all exist, but I eat my veggies, I brush my teeth, I exercise, so I can feel virtuous and never, ever have to check my NSF Buffer Pool settings.

Second was Kevin who posted in the "Dark Side" thread:
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to provide word processing is insignificant next to the power of the @Function!" :-)

What comedians we have out there!!

Now Playing: "The Shadow Hunter" by Angra

No comments: