Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Domino 7.0.2 for System i - New WRKDOMSVR Options

For you System i folks out there, there are 3 new options under F23 for the WRKDOMSVR command. I have only loaded the release - I have not upgraded any servers to 7.0.2 yet. The new options are:

14 - Work with support files - This opens the IBM_TECHNICAL_SUPPORT directory.
15 - Work with NSDs - This opens the IBM_TECHNICAL_SUPPORT directory and only displays nsd* files.
16 - Dump server call stacks - This will create spooled files for each job running in the particular Domino partition.

It's great to have these options right from the server management screen! I just have to remember the numbers now...

As a side note, before you load the QNOTESRL savf, make sure that nobody is using the WRKDOMSVR command. The panel group objects may not get updated correctly. I had to redo my install of the Domino release files because I was receiving an error when doing WRKDOMSVR. This is not something specific to Domino 7.0.2, though, as others have had it happen on previous versions.

Now Playing: "Be The Quiet" by Disciple

Technorati:

No comments: