Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Parenting Stories...

I really like Gregg's story of helping his kid with a homework assignment - classic! It sounds like something Jen and I would do. And it reminds me of a story my neighbor told me a couple of months back.

This neighbor is divorced and the child is in TX with the mom. School was going along and the dad received a bad progress report about one of the son's classes. So he calls his son to see what was going on, etc.... Apparently, the son didn't like this and got defensive. At the end of the call I believe the son just hung up after saying "You're in GA, what are you gonna do about it?"

The next day the son hears a knock on the door. Yep - it's the dad and he had plenty of time to think about what he was going to say after a flight and 4 hour drive...

No comments: