Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Trend Micro ScanMail for Domino (i5) Version 3 Now Available

Update - Someone made a comment that this has been out since last year. I should amend this to say that I was talking about it being available for iSeries now. Thanks Mary!

Has anyone upgraded to this? I loaded the latest version I could find at the website in January on my cluster box and it was still 2.6. I'm really not even sure of what has been added to this. I know there is a new UI.

But, according to the product updates site, though, ScanMail for Domino was released in November... This is incorrect though.

http://www.trendmicro.com/download/product.asp?productid=10


I may take some time next week to upgrade this after going through the upgrade literature. But I'm still mulling over upgrading to Domino 7.0.1 on my cluster server too.

Now Playing: "Lotus Support Music"

No comments: