Tuesday, May 2, 2006

Heading to Disney Tomorrow!

Tomorrow we're wheels up to Orlando!! My wife and I are taking our 2 year old and my in-laws are going to. It should be a really excellent trip! I'll be turning my corporate e-mail off at the BES too! We're heading back on Sunday - it should be long enough for a 2 year old... =) This will be her first airplane trip and we've been really pumping her up for it. She's really excited and we can't wait!

In other news, I see that people are getting antsy over June 6 - 6/6/06. For the record, the mark of the beast isn't 6-6-6, but it's 666 (six hundred sixty-six). It could also be 616, but that's another discussion. So will the end times likely manifest itself on our human timetable of dates? Doubt it. Actually, if we want to look at a date 2006 years "AD", then it would have been around 2000 because our dating system was compiled wrong and Jesus was probably born between 7 and 4 BC. That one was free...

Now Playing: "Insectsamongus" by Jordan Rudess

No comments: