Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Me and Lotusphere 2007

Just to clarify it (since I've had a few people ask) - I will not be making it to Lotusphere 2007... :( We're cutting back some and since I've been to 4 in a row since we installed Lotus at our company, I guess that would have to go. I'm not really sure why I wasn't given the go-ahead to submit an abstract again (I didn't really press it), but hopefully I will be able to make it to one of the DevCons this summer and maybe to Lotusphere 2008. You know, one of the ones in Vegas! I went to Advisor in 2004 and I do need some more development-centered training, right? :)

Anyway, I can't complain too much because we did just order two shiny new System i 570+ boxes. I may be moving our Domino environment over to those boxes when Lotusphere comes around since they should ship this week!

No comments: