This past Friday night I installed FP1 on my production iSeries. I had loaded it last Wednesday on my cluster iSeries. With both cases, the install was a breeze. It was just a matter of getting the file to the box (FTP) and then using the LODPTF and APYPTF commmands after ending my servers.
The servers came up without a problem and have been OK since Friday. Once I've ran it for about 2 weeks without having a problem I will be apt to think that it has corrected my stability issues with 6.5.4 that I have previously blogged about.
If this doesn't appear to correct the problem I will likely be applying the Sametime 6.5.1 Fixpack 1 since the issues possibly appear to be with integration between Notes Integrated IM and Sametime server.